Telephone Call Management Solutions
Do you spend more time with your telephone than you do your partner? Is it becoming a close personal friend? Learn how to manage your calls with call management solutions.
Manage all your inbound and outbound calls with telephone call management solutions.
Effective call management packages should enhance marketing campaigns, improve response rates, increase sales, reduce missed calls and guarantee excellent customer service.
In an ever competitive telecommunications market, the customer is becoming more influential on the service provider, with higher expectations on call deliverance.
Externally hosted call management systems can now be utilised by large and small businesses, providing a stronger company image.
Telephone call management solutions can often be tailored to your individual business needs.
Inbound Call Management Features
- Auto attendant/IVR – allows customers to be transferred to the relevant person/department automatically.
- Voicemail – records a message which can be accessed remotely by phone or email.
- Call Whisper – Alerts the receiver to the source of the phone call. Helpful for monitoring marketing campaigns when multiple 08 numbers are being used.
- Fax to Email – Enables your business to receive faxes straight to a designated email inbox.
- Welcome Message – Greets customers with a personalised welcome message.
- Calls can be directed from one telephone number to another through automatic routing.
- Calls can be directed through a directory of numbers if a particular individual is busy.
- Ring groups can be used to keep a caller on hold until a number becomes available.
- Location-based routing means customers can be directed to local offices of national companies.
- Calls can be routed depending on the time and date received.
Many telecommunications specialists now also provide telephone call management statistics, enabling businesses to redirect calls, auto-map telephone numbers and analyse call trends.
Telephone call management is a simple but effective way of enhancing your business image and improving customer service. Small businesses can benefit from a large company image as well as national presence.