Telephone Call Management Solutions
Could the time you spend taking business calls be better spent elsewhere, or could you free up spare time that you could use doing something you love? You can transform the way you handle inbound calls with our professional call management.
Not only will you handle calls more efficiently, but it can also act to increase business and enhance marketing campaigns by improving response rates and reducing missed calls. Plus, you can guarantee you provide excellent customer service.
What’s more, with virtual numbers there are no installation issues. You are not required to install any hardware, or have to manually configure complicated software. With minimal effort, your small business can have a full inbound call management service, which gives the perception of a much bigger company.
Each service can be tailored to fit your individual needs. This could relate to your opening hours, holiday period, special promotions or even day of the week. Below we have put together a list of services which could provide a whole new level of professionalism to your telephone service:
- Auto attendant/IVR – allows customers to be transferred to the relevant person/department automatically.
- Voicemail – records a message which can be accessed remotely by phone or email.
- Call Whisper – Alerts the receiver to the source of the phone call. Helpful for monitoring marketing campaigns when multiple 08 numbers are being used.
- Fax to Email – Enables your business to receive faxes straight to a designated email inbox.
- Welcome Message – Greets customers with a personalised welcome message.
- Calls can be directed from one telephone number to another through automatic routing.
- Calls can be directed through a directory of numbers if a particular individual is busy.
- Ring groups can be used to keep a caller on hold until a number becomes available.
- Location-based routing means customers can be directed to local offices of national companies.
- Calls can be routed depending on the time and date received.